Saturday, January 10, 2009

Play Camp 2008

I'm really sorry for not updating for some time so long....
And so, I checked my Jaycees photo album and there it is - Play Camp!
Yea, Play Camp! which was half a year ago....
I took the time to resize the photos since they're quite big files and later on uploaded them into our Picasa Web Album.

Play Camp is a camp organized by JCI Pearl every year and as a part of it, we, the Union JJCs, were required to help out to make a successful fun camp for the children. Yep, Play Camp is only for kids from the age of 7-12 to join. But, we're the BIG CHILDREN who played along with them throughout the camp. It's camp for the children to learn some new things while playing and there's Treasure Hunt too. Now, I shall let the photos do the talking.

























>











More photos HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment